We are thrilled about our new albums: Vitamin String Quartet Performs Radiohead’s In Rainbows and Vitamin String Quartet: Per_Versions. To celebrate our new releases, we have decided to give away 5 copies of each CD.
To enter the contest, complete any (or all) of the items listed below (Twitter, Facebook, Blog, bookmarking, etc.) You’ll receive 1 entry each time you complete an action. You must post a comment here each time you complete an entry with a link to your social networking profile/blog. The more actions you complete, the better your chances of winning!
Contest ends on June 16th @ noon PST
NEWSLETTER – Sign up to receive our VSQ email newsletter. Don’t worry, we won’t spam you, but you will hear about new releases and special promotions and discounts!
- Follow @vitaminrecords from your twitter account
- Twitter – Tweet about our contest, including the hashtag #vitaminstringquartet and a link to our blog in your tweet.
- Visit our Vitamin String Quartet Page and become a fan
- Share the Vitamin String Quartet Page (Share+ button is located on the bottom left hand corner of the page under the fans list)
- Interact with us!! Yes, simply write on our wall and tell us what you love about us or why you want to win.
- Make a blog post on your Myspace profile about Vitamin String Quartet. It could be a review of one of our albums, a post letting your friends know about the contest, etc. Be creative!
- Send out a bulletin to all your friends on Myspace telling them to check out our new releases and how to enter our giveaway.
- Write a post about Vitamin String Quartet, our giveaway and/or what your favorite VSQ albums.
HOW TO GET CREDIT FOR EACH COMPLETED ACTION:
You will need to post within this thread EACH TIME you complete an action. Be sure you only post when an action item is completed and you have whatever is needed for us to verify the action (i.e. a link to your Twitter profile, Facebook profile, etc.). Each comment on this post should ONLY INCLUDE ONE (1) action item. If you complete 10 action items in a single day, then make 10 separate comments in this thread. This is very important as each post will count as a single point towards your totals. Thank you!